Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Show and Tell

Our computer screen is now fixed and I feel like a kid in a candy store. It's so nice to be able to use the internet without wanting to rip my hair out...and to look over photos and videos that I've taken in the last couple of months.

So let's go back in time, shall we?

September 9, 2010 (sidenote: Happy Birthday Griffin!)
One of Bella's first words...besides mama/dada/pepe/agua:


October 18,  2010

It took us 9 days after she started walking to capture a picture. I have videos but they are long and most of them feature me singing which I won't subject you to.


October 21, 2010

And here she is looking like a catalogue model...just near missing that chic hands-in-the-pockets look.


October 25, 2010

Here finally, is a picture of Bella waiting for the claw to come down so she can pet (or lightly smack as I call it) the cat.


And that's all folks...this uploading pictures business is way too time consuming.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! SO ADORABLE!!!!!