Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Bella: 4 months and 1 Day

Today you are four months young. Four months of living in this world and brightening every day of our lives. And it's amazing how every day, you show us something new that you didn't do before. Like this:



We just can't get enough of your hearty laugh and are constantly meowing at you and trying to scare you with a loud "Boo" because we know you think it's the funniest thing ever. I just can't handle it! I don't think we've ever laughed as hard as when we first discovered your laugh!

3 comments:

wendy said...

I don't know who is funnier! You and Victor, or Bella! That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard!

rawbean said...

OH my god sooo cute! You're blogging again too!

Should I add you back to my blogroll? I think so!

salsero! said...

Wendy - Aren't we ridiculous??? It never ends with the funny faces and loud "woofs"! You'll see on Saturday :)

And Rawbean - She's pretty darn cute isn't she? I swear, I have to make her that license I was talking about in case she gets arrested for being too cute! And sure, why not! The blogroll will be incentive to post more regularly :)