Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things are good

My melancholy mood has lifted and I'm feeling super good lately. I think it's for these reasons:

  • I've been able to do a bit of shopping and it feels so good to put on my new clothes (that fit me properly)
  • The daycare drop-off has become easier - Bella no longer cries nor does she feel the need to carry around her blanket (which all the other kids, including her, were tripping over)
  • Work has been smooth. Despite some stressful days last week, it's been pretty stellar. Work life balance, check!
  • Victor's making pork and clams, my favourite out of his repertoire of recipes
  • My boobs are getting a little smaller (boob shrinkage is a good thing in Linda-land)
  • Snowy days
  • My mom for rushing in to help whenever I need it

That's about it for now. In other news, I thought I saw Justin Bieber on the bus today but realized he's probably not ever going to ride the Victoria bus, and then realized further that all 12 year old boys now look like Justin Bieber.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You so deserve to have things go well in your life. So happy that things are stabilized! Best decision ever to move back to Vancouver :)