Thursday, May 13, 2010

new babe in town

We are happy to announce the arrival of little baby Ashton! He was born two Fridays ago and is the cutest little bean! We were so excited to go to the hospital right after he was born but we waited it out a bit to make sure his momma and poppa got enough time alone with him before the crowds arrived.

We arrived at the hospital and went up to the third floor where a proud Uncle Manuel stood, tired as ever from not sleeping during my sister-in-laws 48 hour labour (give or take a few hours). And there he was, all bundled up and asleep in his bassinet. Immediately, we saw a mini version of Manuel - although cuter :).

Here's Feli taking a peek:


And then pointing:


And then moving on to other things:


We didn't spent too much time at the hospital as we knew we would get to see him on a daily basis back at home. Yet, we've been casa cough and sneeze since last Monday that we really haven't had a chance to hang out with the little guy. I just held him for the first time tonight and he had his eyes open for a few seconds before falling into a mother's milk coma. Fun times ahead and soon Feli and Ashton will be getting into some crazy shenanigans together. I can't wait to see their little personalities shine in the coming months, years...

Note: I didn't include pics of Ashton as I'm not sure what his mom's stance is on this whole blog business. I'm sure it's okay but you know like, some people value their privacy. Not me - privacy schmivacy is what I say to that.

No comments: