Saturday, May 22, 2010

what's new?

Well, nothing much is new to report...just a few small items of note:

Felicia's back on her awesome sleep schedule...although, still a little off but at least I get a good 8 hours before she wakes up in the morning!

We bought Feli a baby cage so she can crawl around...she's a little inch worm who gets around pretty quickly, see here for a still shot:


I've been doing a bit of work from home again...almost lost my mind doing it but it's all for the Benjamins (I know, I know...we don't even have Benjamins). And I made the silly mistake of asking my boss if she had any work I can do from home...haven't heard back yet but I'm going into work next week to meet with her. It's all because Victor isn't working much right now so it'd be good to get a little extra cash to infuse into Feli's education fund. And ofcourse in her shopping fund as well :).

Oh and it's great to have Victor home most days as I get a bit of time to myself -- hence the fitness goals are going well (as of the last 6 days at least)...and sharing the baby duties make them a lot more fun.

We have our pre-natal class reunion coming up in two weeks - and I'm kind of excited about it. It'll be fun to show off our little barrel of cuteness and see the other cutie pies! I have to find a really cute outfit for her to wear, maybe she can wear her bunny ears (being a halloween baby and all):


So that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have something a little more exciting next time!

3 comments:

rawbean said...

Oh my god she's so cute, it's ridiculous.

You better come say hi when you're in the office next week!

salsero! said...

I know, she's totally ridiculous isn't she? Actually, I pretty much think all kids are ridic cute but she takes the cake for me :)

And I spoke to "the boss" and she asked that I come in next week instead when it's less busy -- so I'll def make my way to your part of the interiors town when I'm in next week :)

Wendy said...

Ohhhh, how adorable! The bunny ears are way too much! And I love to see her on all of her little fours like that! She is growing up before our very own eyes :)